Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Over the summer my friend Andrew and I worked on this character project which turned out to be too big to complete before college started again. We may or may not ever get to finish it, but I just thought i'd post about it anyway. We both developed the idea, Andrew did a great job modeling it and I designed and rigged it. I was also going to animate it based on the thumbnails I did below but barely got started on the blocking. With only a standin jacket and no pants or textures, the character is still pretty unfinished. ( He does have some nhair facial hair though :O) But we did have a lot of fun working on it!