Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Drawing II: Color and light

With traditional animation exciting me and taking most of my time,
I haven't really appreciated what the other classes like Drawing 2 are teaching me.
this course is the 2nd part of the "perspective" class last semester.
This semester we dive into color and light and so far I've learnt a lot. 
We've basically just been doing still lives till now starting with a greyscale pencil still life, monochromatic burnt siena still life, warm desaturated color still life, and finally a full color still life in chalk pastel you see below. Love the skull ^_^


3 comments:

  1. god dang it Tarun. Stop being good at everything... (skull looks fantastic. good job :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really fabulous still life. I love the bright yellow and the eye catching skull.

    ReplyDelete